- EUROTOOL brochure 2016 avaiable now!
- KOMPOZYT-EXPO® 2016 brochure avaiable now!
- Where business meets technology - Mobile-IT Trade Fairs behind us
- FOOD-to-GO Trade Show behind us
- Dentistry on the highest level
- KOMPOZYT-EXPO® Trade Fair [video]
- Targi w Krakowie has received Certificate Recommended Profesional Congress Organizer!
- HORECA/GASTROFOOD/ENOEXPO Trade Fairs 2015 [video]
- 5 Star HORECA
- EXPO Kraków on the board of the iconic game MONOPOLY!
- Where business meets technology. Mobile-IT Trade Fairs and Mobile Trends Conference in February
- After the 7th SyMas and 6th Maintenance trade fair
- European Congress on Biotechnology 2016 at EXPO Krakow
- First issue of EUROTOOL Bulletin available now!
- INFRASNOW trade fair - new date!
- A perfect long weekend in Krakow
- 19th International Book Fair in Krakow
- Tickets to Moto Show in Krakow are available
- Success of the 23. International Dental Trade Fair KRAKDENT in Krakow
- WARNING: Untrustworthy exhibitor directory offers from: Expoguide, Construct Data etc.
- Tourism (DMC)
- About us
- Exhibition Centre
- Contact us
- How to get to us
- Practical information
- Exhibition center
FOOD-to-GO Trade Show like refreshing breeze for catering industry
Trade Show for Equipment and Products for Gastronomy FOOD-to-GO in Gdansk is a place, where professionalism and experience meet with a fresh outlook in the catering industry. It is the most important event in the catering industry in Northern Poland, which gathers restorers, hoteliers, confectioners and bakers together. The event will take place on the 03-04.02.2016 in AMBER EXPO.
The Trade Show is divided into a themed zones: Presentation and Workshops Zone, Dessert Inspiration Zone, Gluten-Free Zone and a brand new Intelligent Restaurant Zone. Among this year’s special guest you will meet Charles Daigneault - chef, the finalist of the MasterChef and the agent of Magda Gessler; Krzysztof Trzópek – Confectionery Master.
It’s no coincidence that the event is taking place in Gdansk. The city is famous for its centuries-old catering tradition attracts tourists with its offer each year. Moreover, it is an attractive market for producers and distributors who try to reach clients from the northern part of the country.
We already reveal our sweet plans! It is said, that the first mention about the doughnuts was in Gdansk. That’s why we’ve decided to celebrate the last days of the carnival and encourage you to celebrate the Fat Thursday (04.02.2016) with us.