International Wine Trade Fair in Krakow is a professional event dedicated to wine. Every year the producers of wine from all around the world meet the importers, distributors and representatives of HoReCa industry. ENOEXPO is organised alongside International Trade Fair of Hotel and Catering Equipment HORECA® and Food and Drinks for Catering Trade Fair GASTROFOOD®, which brings perfect opportunity to present your products to customers from hotel and catering industry and to find a potential distributors for your wine. Next edition of the Trade Fair: 16th -18th November 2016. Check the details>>
- It is only 4 weeks till the deadline of 8th Winemaking Competition for ENOEXPO 2016 Medal. Our Competition is a perfect opportunity to check and glorify a splendid taste of wine from your winery. Only till 30th of September you can send your participation (e-mail for the entry cards: firstname.lastname@example.org) and 3rd of October is the last day, when all the samples can come to us for the tasting. More information in the section “Winemaking Competition”. Do not wait until it is too late! Reach for your medal!
- We already know that this year partnership country is Hungary… but few people knows that next to Hungarian wine there will be plenty of… polish regional products and wine! We made our decision to step towards to promote fresh, healthy and traditional products from small, local producers and we want to arrange a special area devoted to them. Producers of regional cheeses, honey, preserves, tinctures, wines, etc. are warmly invited!
- Now, at our website, in the “Wine Portfolio” section you can find the first wines that will be presented at International Wine Trade Fair in Krakow ENOEXPO® 2016!We created Wine Portfolio to get you acquainted with our exhibitors and their wines. Wine Portfolio is also an easier way to get what you want during your visit at the biggest wine industry event in Poland. Enjoy your reading!
- International Wine Trade Fair ENOEXPO® in Krakow is the only professionally organised event dedicated to wine in Poland, which integral part is exciting rivalry in Winemaking Competition attended by many producers of wine from all around the world. For eight years the medal of International Wine Trade Fair ENOEXPO® has been prestigious sign of quality, demonstrating special taste and bringing commercial success in Polish market.
- This year, Hungary became the Partner Country of ENOEXPO® Trade Fair. The variety of Hungarian wine from 22 regions can certainly satisfy even the most sophisticated expert as the tradition of winemaking in that area brings us back to 2nd century A.C. Hungarian wines are appreciated all around the world - they are often awarded in the international competitions and they are present in the wine list of the most famous connoisseurs.