About the Trade Show
Trade Fair for Suppliers of Maintenance Products and Services - Maintenance provides a comprehensive platform where exhibitors can keep visitors abreast of the latest innovations and trends, to jointly devise solutions and do business.
- Diagnostics, monitoring and control: machine monitoring systems, diagnostic equipment, instruments for measuring temperature, humidity, pressure, electrical control; greenhouse gas measurement instruments, equipment for monitoring the level of industrial fluids, thermal imaging cameras.
- Mechanics: connecting and assembling components, drives, gears, chains, pulleys, belts, shock absorbers, linear technology, bearings, lubrication systems, technical seals.
- Tools and workshop equipment: power tools, pneumatic and hydraulic tools, hand tools, welding equipment, workshop carts, cabinets and workshop furniture, clothing, cleaning equipment.
- Consumables and technical chemistry: grease, oils, coolants, technical chemistry, insulation materials, abrasive materials, cleaning agents, corrosion inhibitors, detergents, adhesives technology.
- Electronics and Electrics: engines, cables and wires, fuses, relays, contactors, circuit breakers, terminals, sockets, transformers, cabinets and switchboards, heaters and radiators, industrial lighting, power sources, components and electronic parts.
- Automation and Robotics: control systems, wireless communications, industrial networks and data transmission, industrial ethernet, process control, industrial robots, vision systems, operator interfaces and dashboards.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics: tanks, valves, pumps, fittings, cylinders; air, oil, liquid and gas filters, industrial hoses.
- Transport equipment: conveyors, cranes, hoists, lifts, trolleys, gantries.
- Industrial IT solutions for production and maintenance departments: software - CMMS, EAM, ERP, RCM, MPM, MOM, PLM and RFID systems, mobile devices.
- Industrial safety: personal protection equipment, protective and labour clothing, protection against fall from a height, first aid resources and equipment, collective protection measures (against noise, shock, toxic substances), anti-slip protection, working platforms, lock-out/tag-out (LOTO) control, marking of hazardous installations, process and anti-explosive security.
- Companies providing training services for optimisation of the production
- Consulting companies providing services for audits in the production departments
- Companies providing outsourcing Maintenance services for:
- grease and oil management
- fluids management (chemicals, industrial water)
- industrial waste utilisation
- machine condition diagnostics (AKP)
- industrial cleaning
- storage management
- compressed air and steam management
- industrial IT systems implementation
- non-industrial infrastructure management
- Companies providing services for repairs, service, supervision and modernisation of the industrial installations and their components.
Maintenance will be co-located with International Trade Fair for Powder & Bulk Solids Technologies.
Video from the 5th edition
Maintenance 2015 brochure